heliette.neveu@ac-grenoble.fr
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Go down
Nathan D

Title of the day:GMO's Empty Title of the day:GMO's

Sun 5 Apr - 11:08
1) The topic of this video is GMO's. It 's divided in 4 parts. At the beginning , the narrator said that GMO's are accepted in medicine, but in the agriculture, a lot of people reject their utilisation. The first question is: " Are GMO's bad?".  A man explain that after a lot of experiences, scientist explain eaten GMO's plants have the same risk as non-GMO's plants. Then, he explains that people product toxical plants to kill insects and only insect, with no bads-effects on humans. It's a specifical goal. He gives a good example : chocolate for dogs, it's poison but for us, it's a pleasur. At the end of this part, he explains that GMO's creat a big buisness as in USA where 90% of crops can resist to herbicides. The second question is : "What good GMO's can do?". To answer at this question, he gives example of two countries: Bangladesch and Hawai. In Bangladesch, people us proteine to kill insects because before, they eaten their cultures and old product returned a lot of people sick with pesticides. Hawai get a virus on the papaye, and they modificate his genetics, they stopped the virus. The third part is about the futur: he explains that some fruits going to fight diseases like tomatos or  the rice can get more vitamines . Then, they use GMO's for plants, therefore,  it's more resistant to climat change. The last part is the conclusion: He explains that in 2050 we will have need 70% more food, sowe wille have the choice between destroy trees to get more place to agriculture or intensify crops with GMO's.

2) I think that GMO's can be good or bad but it depends of kind of use. But for me, some GMO's use in the agriculture have bad effect to healthy and they hide it, and I don't like that.. Furthermore, it's possible to pollut the environment. After,  with GMO's il will be more easy to product in the future.

3) I agree with Emilie because I think too that GMO's are surely bad for the healthy but good for the future or another subjects.
Mrs H. G.-F.
Mrs H. G.-F.
Admin
https://llcelasaulaie.cours.net

Title of the day:GMO's Empty Re: Title of the day:GMO's

Mon 6 Apr - 8:00
Good work!

Could you re-post this answer on the main topic, please, so that you participate to the discussion and other students can answer you?
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum