heliette.neveu@ac-grenoble.fr
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Go down
BOURGEON Timothé

GMO, good or not? Empty GMO, good or not?

Tue 7 Apr - 9:47
This video talked about the question which is: Are the GMOs good for our planet or not? There are advantage and disadvantage. But everything has already beeing said on the GMOs so I'm going to give my opinion and explain it.

Also, the GMO can be critic. I have already critic people who use it because we think that it pollutes, it's dangerous for our health... But if we think a little, we can remember that the GMOs have prevented some famine. The agriculture has never be so productive and there are less people who are hungry and who died because of their hungry. So this is the good point of the GMOs.
Now there are of course some problem with it. Firstly, it destroy our environnement, and if our environnement is destroyed, we may have the best agriculture we never seen, our trees, flower etc can't grows and the famine will recome. So it's a very huge debate: must we use the GMOs? For me, we don't must, but we can and we have to use it but not too much for preserve our nature.
Mrs H. G.-F.
Mrs H. G.-F.
Admin
https://llcelasaulaie.cours.net

GMO, good or not? Empty Re: GMO, good or not?

Wed 8 Apr - 8:04
Quite good. Can you post this on the main thread, so that you see all the comments written by the others, and they can react to your work? Thank you.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum