heliette.neveu@ac-grenoble.fr
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Go down
Broc Baptiste

GMO's good or bad ? Empty GMO's good or bad ?

Thu 9 Apr - 12:19
1)this video present what is GMOs and explaine why it's an controversial subject. To begining the video say Humans have been modifying plants and animals for thousands of years, this is selective breeding. So the difference with GMO is because that the sience who creat this new plants. One of the most issu is GMO seeds make a better plante but you can't take this new plant to make a other one so that force agriculter to buy new seeds all years.
but GMO have good effect because if your plants have GMO you can't use pecticide because the plants are protect himslef. So when the insect eat your plants they die but the molecule who kill the inscet is safe for humans so we can't eat the plant without fear.

2) I think the GMO are a good thing because that majke a production more importante. I think the GMO is the solution if we want to stop to use pecticids. but with GMO we don't realy know what we eat so i think it's better to eat a plants with out GMO.

3)I am okey with Maxens, because i think That some problem can be resolve with GMOs.
Mrs H. G.-F.
Mrs H. G.-F.
Admin
https://llcelasaulaie.cours.net

GMO's good or bad ? Empty Re: GMO's good or bad ?

Thu 9 Apr - 18:03
Ok - now I'd like to invite you to read your work again and try to correct your grammar. Smile
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum